ASRPA "100 BIG BANGS FOR FREEDOM" SPORTING CLAYS TOURNAMENT
September 9, 2017
In remembrance of Patriot Day, the Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association’s Shotgun Division hosts a National Sporting Clays Association registered sporting clays tournament annually. Help us honor those lost and injured on September 11th, as we celebrate our freedom from terrorists.
Please join us at the "100 Big Bangs for Freedom" Sporting Clays Tournament, a commemoration of Patriot Day (9/11) sponsored by the Arizona State Rifle & Pistol Association’s Shotgun Division. Celebrate our American freedoms through the heritage and tradition of shooting sports. While this event honors those lost in 9/11, it is also a fundraising benefit for our “Hunts for Heroes”, Arizona’s returning veterans, who have been disabled during military service to protect our freedoms.
This is a charity event which benefits “Hunts for Heroes”, and assists returning disabled Arizona veterans to once again enjoy hunting and the great outdoors, despite the impacts from injuries due to their service.
Not a shotgun shooter? The Arizona State Rifle & Pistol Association’s Shotgun Division will be hosting a NRA Day fun shoot for beginners from 8 – 11 AM, offering one-on-one shotgun instruction for sporting clays through its FUN SHOOT.
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Place: Ben Avery Clay Target Center, 5060 W. Skeet St., Phoenix, AZ 85083
- Registration and Check In: 7:30-8:45 AM at Clay Target Center Pavilion
- Tournament Start: 9 AM; Rattlesnake Course
- Registration Fee: $75 (includes catered lunch); $10 Options for Lewis Class & Back-to-Class
- Fun Shoot Option: $25 (25 targets for warm up on the Quail Course or for instruction new shooters on shooting sporting clays. Shotguns, ammo & targets are provided for new shooters.)
- Mystery Targets Competition
Arizona Elk Society raffles: Great raffle items! Something for everyone!
Come support our Hunts for Heroes program.
This is a charity event which benefits “Hunts for Heroes”, a program of thevArizona Elk Society, 501c3, and assists returning disabled Arizona veterans to once again enjoy hunting and the great outdoors, despite the impacts from injuries due to their service. Your donation as a sponsorship qualifies as a charitable contribution to the extent allowable by the IRS.